PESO 2020 - 228 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Sun Oct 11 16:42:04 EDT 2020

Santa Clara is one of the older cities in Santa Clara Valley. Every so often you turn a corner and run into an older house, sometimes those houses might be more than a hundred years old. I don't know when this one was built, but it was a while ago and the house is on a corner across from a local historical house built in the late 1800s, so I'm presuming that it might be around the same age.

  "The Old House in the Trees" - Santa Clara 2020 :: https://flic.kr/p/2jShWhq

Half rez available if you click through to Flickr.com. :)

enjoy!
—
"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus."
--Mark Twain