PESO Avenging Angel

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 10 07:59:57 EDT 2020

Yes - well captioned and I scrolled right to look at some more of your
shots of this guy - nice stuff..
contrarian as I am I preferred some of the others than the avenger for
geometry and action.   There is a vertical where he has a fish in his
beak and is in profile  and the one just before it .. he looks smug over
his success.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography