PESO Avenging Angel

Larry Colen lrc at red4est.com
Sat Oct 10 01:45:33 EDT 2020

The wings on the egret in this photo makes me think of an avenging angel:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/50443380597/in/album-72157716332238527/

I suspect that there is more to be gained from this photo with some tweaks of the post processing.

Long story short, I had a two hour round trip drive for a two hour job today.  Rather than the day being a total loss, I stopped by the Don Edwards Wildlife Refuge, as I’d never been there.  As I quipped elsenet: I got some great egret photos, a few of which were pretty good.   I also got a few other decent photos of other birds, which I put in their own albums.  If you’re the sort that likes to look at such, my collection of bird albums are here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/collections/72157691352425440/

--
Larry Colen
lrc at red4est.com