October PUG is up

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 9 08:10:14 EDT 2020

Thanks Christine , and I agree with you on Henk's and told him so already..
as to the quilts... - it was a fabulous exhibit - this is the only shot
I have from it because I loaded it to SmUGMUG.. the rest were lost when
I had a little crash on the old 'puter - about a years worth of images
.. my fault entirely from moving things around wrong on the hard drive
and then fragging.. some recovery but not all .  much too expensive to
try for more.  I comforted myself that most of what I felt was worth
keeping had been uploaded to Smugmug or still existed on a cf card or an
external drive.

ann