October PUG is up

Toine toine at repiuk.nl
Thu Oct 8 14:29:06 EDT 2020

Excellent gallery. All are great. I have a weak spot for dragonflies
and this one in particular :)
Once again I missed the deadline.

Would it be an idea to have high res photos? If possible with the
PhotoSwipe viewer. The galleries are always high quality, 800px
reduces the viewing pleasure a little.
I'm happy to help if needed.