Wikipedia - "Photograph US historical sites" action

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 7 20:36:51 EDT 2020

Of course I knew  you would know it - but  It's in WIlmette , not
Winnetka -
much closer to where i lived in Chicago than you did...  I had friends
who lived in Wilmette I visted often after moving awaY and when I was a
child a Sunday drive was often up Sheridan road through Evanston and the
W sisters to view elegant homes  and Greenery along the lake.

ann