Geso Durham main tract walk

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 7 16:15:21 EDT 2020

ah - good choice..  I have all my medical stuff (not counting Ashley's)
postponed to 2021 as nothing is absolutely needed and I will  not have
had to
pay my Medicare deductable this year at all. Got necessary prescriptions
resumed without needing a visit.

Glad you are not in such pain that you couldnt wait

ann