PESO: 3D pop?

Eric Weir eeweir at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 6 13:17:54 EDT 2020

> On Sep 26, 2020, at 2:53 PM, Toine <toine at repiuk.nl> wrote:
>
> I read a lot about primes vs zooms and old designs of primes. That
> should result in something like 3D pop. Never noticed it until today:
>
> https://www.repiuk.nl/albums/new/#&gid=1&pid=005-899-20200926-imgp3095-edit
>
> I find myself lugging the DA*300 around on a daily basis. Maybe because it pops.

I can’t contribute anything to the discussion of bokeh, but using the above link I took a look at your website, Toine. I LOVE everything I saw.

You have a collection called “favorites.” If I had a collection of photos like those on your site I would be hard-pressed to select any favorites. There’s so much that’s so good.

One thing I especially liked, though far from the only thing. is the way you make striking images by focusing in on the fine details of a scene.

You reminded me how much there is to see—if we look, and are able.

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA  USA
eeweir at comcast.net

"What does it mean...that the world is so beautiful?"

- Mary Oliver