short veso : Ashley's ordeal

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 5 18:33:30 EDT 2020

Ralf - I actually bought some liverwurst on the suggestion of a gal at
my pet store but I gave Ashley some (without pill) and she doesn't care
for it.
-- however I do like it and although it ain't so good for me, I have
been treating myself.

wrapping the bitter tasting 1/2 pill in Double Glouster is working,
thank goodness... if it is a small enough morsel it gets down to her
tummy before she can taste it.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography