PESO - Evening Run

Rick Womer rickpics14 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 08:34:52 EDT 2020

Thanks, all.

Woodland Cemetery covers 40 acres, and is quite hilly. and well
landscaped and maintained (because of a non-profit foundation that we
contribute to). The graves go back to about 1840, and the place is
full enough that there are very few burials, with most of them in
family plots.There is bedrock too close to the surface for burials in
a couple of areas, such as the one in this shot.

Best of all, it's about a five-minute walk from our house.

Rick