PESO: Emerging Monarch

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Sun Oct 4 16:17:23 EDT 2020

There's a particular "gap" on the Blue Ridge Parkway where the Monarchs usually
pass through on their migration south.

https://www.virtualblueridge.com/parkway-place/view-cherry-cove/

I remember stopping there on one of my visits several years ago and there were
several people netting & tagging Monarchs ... then releasing them again to
continue on their journey.