Summer Quarter faves

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 3 06:55:42 EDT 2020

Best gallery you've made IMHO..  a couple of my very faves and some ones
I had not seen before I love.. the very last photo makes us forget all
the troubles
california has had recently.. looks like there is air there.. and makes
me want to travel that road.. glad you are safe too

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com