OT: Why are cars getting bigger?

Igor PDML-StR pdmlstr at komkon.org
Fri Oct 2 02:58:03 EDT 2020

Ghm... Google tells me that Abraham Lincoln was 6'4" (193 cm).
So, now, I know why he did not drive a car: he didn't fit in either of
those cars.  :-)

On a serious note, one guy we knew long time ago was close to 2-m tall
(somewhere in the vicinity of 6'6").
Surprisingly, the car he bought was a smallish one, something like Toyota
Celica. He had tried many cars, and that one had the most leg space for
him.

Cheers,

Igor