Summer Quarter faves

Paul Sorenson pentax1941 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:02:01 EDT 2020

Very nice series of images ranging from the beauty of the night sky to
the devastation of the wildfire.  59332 is a bit of a departure for your
usual.  I like it and would probably print it if it were mine.  30402
looks like you caught a airliner headed for SFO as it crossed the
comet's path. :-)

-p

--
Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.