OT: Why are cars getting bigger?

Boris Liberman boris71 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 01:31:21 EDT 2020

My late father was 172 cm tall and considered himself an average height. I
am 180 cm tall and I think just like my dad.

So, yes - he could fit comfortably in Ford Escort circa 1980es, while I'd
prefer bigger Ford Focus.

One can also look at VW Polo. It is as big now as some earlier generations
of VW Golf.

So, cars are getting bigger. Why would that be an issue?

Sorry, I didn't watch the video.

Boris