test 2

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 30 18:51:23 EDT 2020

I've had a PDML folder for incoming mail only for  20 years with no
problems...  but my typing gets worse every second. keyboard shortcuts
provided by whatever software i'm in (or you or anyone) can be killers.
needless to say i have no idea what combination of keys I hit to move
the folder to DRAFTS,..
but I moused it back into my regular inbox... relieved that it was not
something in thunderbird.  It even could ahve been somthng I did with
the mouse...
who knows? It happens when I'm on facebook frequently.. there is some
combo of keys I hit the brings up the underlying code in a side panel
and I have to log out of the game board to get rid of it.

I only have three sub-folders under INBOX - PDML, cafepress sales, and
ebay... it aint complicated.

ann