testing..

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 30 12:51:39 EDT 2020

So you guys think the test worked... alas, there is an odd  annoyance
that attributed at first to communications only invloving email from Dan
when he sent mail using both PDML and my email address.  turns out not
so. He just happened to be the first person who replied to me on list
when the problem started.

  I have not updated to the latest Thunderbird version (yet) so I guess
that could be causing ths oddity... that is , abug that needed fixing.

I get an ! symbol on the bottom of the mail in bright yellow that says
"A unique identity matching the From address was not found. The Message
will be sent using the current From field and the settings from identity
ann sanfedele <annsan at nyc.rr.com>"

In otherwords, right now, although my table of contents has the name of
the PDML who responded to me , once I open it, said person disappears
from the "FROM" and is replaced by mine.

I get all the mail, but the little box to click reply or reply list or
am just typing above what came in..

... and the hot links in the incoming PDML mail don't  work..

anyone know what could be causing this?

ann

Got ya here, Ann.
> On Jun 30, 2020, at 8:51 AM, ann sanfedele <annsan at nyc.rr.com> wrote: