GESOs: Unwanted Visitors

Alan C cole at lantic.net
Sun Jun 28 16:17:01 EDT 2020

https://www.google.co.za/search?sxsrf=ALeKk00VmE57BQESdyX0pm_uGRjCkIVq3A%3A1593375360391&source=hp&ei=gPr4Xq7jFIuelwTf6obQCw&q=sphinx+moth+caterpillar&oq=Sphinx+moth&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQARgBMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgIIADoECCMQJzoFCAAQsQM6BQgAEIMBOgQIABAKUKkKWPU-YOFTaABwAHgAgAHDA4gB0BySAQcyLTQuNS4ymAEAoAEBqgEHZ3dzLXdpeg&sclient=psy-ab