A little OT - Olympus selling camera business

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Sat Jun 27 20:28:14 EDT 2020

Unfortunately for Olympus users it's worse than Pentax being sold to
Ricoh,  the JIP bought Sony's VAIO brand cheapened the manufacturing and
used the Sony reputation to sell an inferior product until there was no
more value to be sucked from it.  They now sell two models that are just
there to catch any unwary consumers who haven't been burned yet.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of idiot to use a Pentax.