timelapse of Amsterdam

Ralf R Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Sat Jun 27 17:44:35 EDT 2020

Am 27.06.20 um 22:22 schrieb Rick Womer:
> Lots of canal boats whizzing about, but what impressed me most about Amsterdam a couple of years ago was the aggressively carnivorous bicyclists.

We have them all over Western Europe now. In German we call them
'Kampfradler' -  combat cyclist. They think they're God's gift to mobile
humanity, they wilfully ignore all traffic rules including red lights
and if they've made you break with screeching tyres they'll yell at you
on top of all.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com