PESO 2020 - 140 - GDG

Godfrey DiGiorgi godfreydigiorgi at me.com
Thu Jun 25 10:29:48 EDT 2020

Hi Ann!

Thx!

I'm happy to report I have no pain at all, just a little dull ache now and then. I've only taken two of the painkillers prescribed, during the time just as the nerve block wore off, and nothing else at all since. :D

My shoulder is gaining strength and mobility rapidly: I have to rein myself in and keep from moving it too much as yet, the stitches aren't even out yet. It feels better and better each day. It just feels very very slow because I've gotten accustomed to being out and about all the time physically now, on the bicycle or walking. LOL!

Life is good. We only get to go forwards.

—
No matter where you go, there you are.