OT: PESOs - Yellow Aloes

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jun 25 09:47:40 EDT 2020

Oh I like that second one especially.. nice group and nicely lit.  Hang
on to that Olympus - soon to be collectable

alan - I get a pause between photos when I scroll to the right .. just a
black background with text that says... "upgrade to Flickr Pro to skip
these ads"
don't mind that black screen at all. Haven't seen that on the post of
others who are in the US and link to their photos.  Curious

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com