photographing textile arts

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 23 13:43:48 EDT 2020

I just found out they are making masks...  I wrote to ask if I could get
a mask instead of a sample (8" sq or fat quarter) to qualify me for
selling a particular design..

Here is a link to the designs of mine that are up there and listed to
sell, btw

https://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/ann_sanfedele?sort=bestselling

Haven't done any new stuff for them - and haven't sold anything either -
though I have a few fans

Good luck with your projecct!

xo

--