June PUG is up

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Tue Jun 9 20:34:09 EDT 2020

Regarding tree by the bridge.. me three.. either in 1994 or 2001 -
May not have done a study of it, but I recognize the spot.. I think I
photgraphed a couple of dogs having a tussle there.
I'll check my archives.. Taos was a very important place in my life
starting in 1956.

Yeah nice PUG - all on topic and interesting variety

ann