PESO: Zinnia

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 11:05:58 EDT 2020

Yes;  here, they are commonly referred to as Butterfly Bushes, and they are
the primary attractor for all butterflies and for hummingbirds as well.  I
have several small bushes in my "Monarch Waystation," but a little more
than a year ago I lost my big bush, which was 15 feet high and almost as
wide.  I am not sure if it succumbed to old age, or disease, or
over-pruning by the crew that my wife hired to clean out some of our
overgrown shrubbery, but it was simply magnificent.  I am hoping that some
of my one and two year old replacements will fill in its function this
season.

Dan Matyola
*https://tinyurl.com/DJM-Pentax-Gallery