PESO: robber fly

mike wilson m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com
Sun Jun 7 03:33:49 EDT 2020

A friend spent five years there recently, as part of a Darwin project, trying to undo three centuries of human abuse of the island.  Mainly removing flax plantations and recreating natural biomes on the hills.  I wanted to visit her but the cost (and potential unpleasantness) of the journey was rather offputting.