PESO: robber fly

jcoyle at iinet.net.au jcoyle at iinet.net.au
Sun Jun 7 03:12:07 EDT 2020

Mike- at the last count I think there were over 500 endemic and unique
species living in the island.  Some have only been observed a couple of
times in the last 150 years, but recent sightings confirm their survival.
The planting of the Millennium Forest in 2000 has given many of them a
better chance to continue to survive.

John in Brisbane