Central Camera in Chicago and PDMLs Year End Quote List

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 20:45:06 EDT 2020

That and a lot of opportunists who see this as an chance to steal stuff,
and hell not to mention some young men just like the sound of breaking
glass and the sight of flames...  I remember having those tendencies.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of idiot to use a Pentax.