D FA* 85mm f/1.4

Bill anotherdrunkensot at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 13:27:21 EDT 2020

On 6/2/2020 11:15 AM, John wrote:
> I just took the £2099 from Larry's link and ran it through an on-line
> currency converter to get $2600.
>
> Around $1500 - $1800 seems more reasonable.

I'm starting to wonder if you guys can actually read.
It's been given an initial price of US$1899.95.
Whether or not it stays there remains to be seen.

FWIW, this is the third time I've given you guys the price of the
product in your dollars.

bill

> Certainly I'd be able to buy one much sooner at that price than I would
> at the higher one.

You only need to stretch for another hundred bucks to get one.

bill