Central Camera in Chicago and PDMLs Year End Quote List

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 1 17:00:34 EDT 2020

The looters have stolen from the protesters - obliterated their message - as
much as they have stolen from the merchants.

You won't see that image of Derek Chauvin kneeling on George Floyd's neck after
a couple of weeks, but videos of looters carrying big screen TVs out of Walmart
are going to get continuous airplay until after the November election.