Central Camera in Chicago and PDMLs Year End Quote List

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Mon Jun 1 16:59:02 EDT 2020

On 6/1/2020 15:35:43, mike wilson wrote:

> I've been quite surprised by the amount of support that the rioters seem to have.  I'm astonished that someone whose business has been destroyed is also in that cadre.  Race relations in the USA must be even worse than I envisaged.

The protesters have support.

The rioters & looters are hiding behind those protesters, stealing from them
just as much as they're stealing from merchants.

The rioters DON'T have that support, but I doubt most people will understand the
difference.

Race relations in the U.S. are ALWAYS worse than you imagine.