Central Camera in Chicago and PDMLs Year End Quote List

Paul Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Mon Jun 1 14:54:48 EDT 2020

Thanks Christine. I bought quite a bit of gear at Central in the ‘70s. Lots of good memories there.

I too am angry — horrified in fact — over the killing of the black man at the hands of a lunatic cop. I hope he’s eventually charged with murder 1 and spends the rest of his life in prison. But I don’t share Don’s lack of anger at the looters and arsonists. Destroying other people's property and lives accomplishes nothing positive. It only paints the protesters as insincere and a danger to society.

Paul