DFA 70-210 f4

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:19:54 EST 2020

It looks like the DFA 70-210 f4.0 is going to be a bit less expensive
than the DA 60-250 and quite a bit less than the DFA* 70-200 f2.8

There is the consideration that the new 70-210 has the new
electronically controlled aperture, which makes it problematic on
earlier Pentax DSLRs.

So, if one has a camera the can control the lens, one could save some
money, and not have to worry about vignetting.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of idiot to use a Pentax.