OT: Not the greatest past few weeks...

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 23 14:06:39 EST 2020

Jeffrey -  i've been away from list for a bit.. just saw your post -
glad your partner is on the mend.. now ay any words can adequately
comfort you when you
have lost a wonderful four-legged family member .. can't begin to
imagine what a mess I'll be when eventually Ashley has to go to cat
heaven - which
hopefully is still years away.   anyw, here is a virtual hug for you..
best I can do.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography