To new adventures...

Scott Loveless sdloveless at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 11:23:37 EST 2020

Well, during the first snow this year I ventured forth and discovered
the AE-L button wasn't working.  Sent it back and they sent me another
one.  This one seems to work.  Not quite as pretty as the first one,
but half the shutter count.  Work's been a whirlwind the last few
weeks.  Hoping to get out this weekend and actually, you know, take
some pictures.

Anyone have a BG2 they're no longer using?  I'd be willing to take it
off your hands.  Cash, paypal, rusty lumps of iron, whatever you want.
Lemme know.

--
Scott Loveless