OT: Not the greatest past few weeks...

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery jefferyjohnson at photocapturesbyjeffery.com
Mon Jan 20 22:21:42 EST 2020

The past few weeks here have been worrisome, stressful and emotionally
draining. My partner of 28 years had to be put in the hospital last
Saturday. He had been getting weak and was staying in bed a lot. He has
had a fatty cyst on his lower back that has never given him trouble but
with him laying down a lot it ended up getting infected. This caused him
to get an infection and with his liver damage it wasn't sending signals
to his body that he had the infection. Got him home this past Thursday
from the hospital with a hole in his lower back where they opened it to
drain the infection and other fluids. It has to be packed and bandaged
everyday. He is still weak but is way better than he was before we got
him to the hospital.

Tiny our 18 year old sweet little tea cup chihuahua passed away today.
He had worried himself sick about his daddy and started not eating or
drinking. When I would come in from being at the hospital each day I
would love on him and he would spend time with me but then would go and
lay back down waiting on his daddy to come home. Last Friday I rushed
him to the vet as he was still lethargic and very weak. The vet did all
he could for him but his tiny heart just couldn't take anymore and he
died mid day today. Once the ground has thawed some I will be burying
him with his favorite toy, a small little bear.

So I have been taking care of my partner and now I am mourning and
hurting from the loss of our four legged son.

--
Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
</i>