Pentax Week on DPR

Ralf R Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Mon Jan 20 14:37:17 EST 2020

Am 20.01.20 um 19:36 schrieb Paul Stenquist:

> Regardless of how much ink the K20D received the K10D was a better camera.

It most definitely was. The K20D was, as we say in German, the
difference between well done and well meant. So was the K-7. Lost years.

Boy, was I glad when this Samsung episode was over at last and I got my
K-5. Even if it had to be exchanged several times before I got one
without the sensor problem.

I can still identify my photos taken with the K20D and the K-7 just by
their noise.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com