PESO: On the canal again

jcoyle at iinet.net.au jcoyle at iinet.net.au
Fri Jan 17 18:51:37 EST 2020

Lovely shot, Mark - great chiaroscuro.

John in Brisbane

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML <pdml-bounces at pdml.net> On Behalf Of Postmaster
Sent: Friday, 17 January 2020 7:36 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml at pdml.net>
Subject: PESO: On the canal again

A bit further along the canal this time:
https://www.robertstech.com/temp/7e400937a.jpg

Background: Yesterday (Wednesday) Lisa and I took a walk along the Tennet &
Avon Canal, from Bath to Bradford-on-Avon. It's around 12 miles from our
hotel in Bath to the center of Bradford-on-Avon and all pretty much dead
flat because it's on the canal tow path. The weather changed constantly from
rain to cloudy to sunny and back. This photo was obviously taken during one
of the sunny spells. Because the walk was so easy we finished in much less
time that we'd planned for (we're used to the arduous terrain of the Pennine
Way, White Mountains, etc.) so we had a pint at a pub in Bradford-on-Avon
and explored the place a little. It's a beautiful little town with lots on
medieval architecture and an old Saxon church. Well worth the trip.

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com

--