PESO: View of Brixton

John jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Tue Jan 14 10:29:35 EST 2020

The vagaries of email mailing lists ...

I usually read the initial post & leave it while deleting all the replies
(unless there's something I want to respond to.

The Re: PESO ... Brixton thread picks up right after the thread for Subash's
short eared owl.

Hadn't noticed we've back to the other thread, and I'm sitting here looking at
the owl and wondering what lamp post?