Panorama redo

Ralf R Radermacher fotoralf at gmx.de
Sun Jan 12 15:53:43 EST 2020

Am 12.01.20 um 20:06 schrieb Larry Colen:

> A friend wants a print of one of my night time panoramas at Thunderhill racetrack:

Wow! Absolutely breathtaking.

> It would be really nice if there was software that could stitch the night sky and the terrestrial foreground separately.

What would be the advantage? Just asking...

You'd have to use a separate stitching software, e.g. Hugin. Or try the
30-day-demo of ON1 Photo RAW. Both output panoramas as a layered and
masked (.PSD) Photoshop file with the adjusted, blended but not yet
stitched images which you could then fine-tune in PS before flattening
the file.

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher  -  Köln/Cologne, Germany
Blog  : http://the-real-fotoralf.blogspot.com