January PUG is up

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Thu Jan 9 18:45:52 EST 2020

Thanks, Ken!  I didn't have to go far to shoot that scene - literally,
in front of my building's front door - before I ducked back in...
Ralf - becareful what you wish for :-)  and thanks for you other guys
that liked  the shot , Dan, Stan (?;-)) et. al if I missed someone.

Most of the other shots in the gallery were of storms that were very
appealing.. as opposed to being "glad I missed that storm" provoking.
PJ and Dan made me wish I were  where they took theirs at that moment.
But Patrick made me wish his shot was mine more than others.
Beautiful but ominous at the same time.

QUestion for Matt about the lightening shot.. was that a combo of two
exposures IN CAMERA? were you shooting rapid fire with the camera
on a tripod in the same spot?  The Weather Channel folk tell us that
there are more lighting strikes in Florida than any other location in
the USA..
at least I think that is what i remember them saying.  Hope you were
inside a building and shooting through a window

anyway - This was a really lovely gallery altogether.

ann

--
ann sanfedele photography
https://annsan.smugmug.com