Any Bright Ideas?

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 22:01:21 EST 2020

I don't know if this will help or not but there's a posting on the
Pentax Fora on K-3 debug mode.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/172-pentax-k-3/273233-pentax-k-3-debug-menu-fyi.html

I'll tell you two things, firstly, be careful you could brick the
camera, secondly, when my K-5II was behaving err. badly, I found the
debug mode for that camera and enabled it, (it's different than the K-3
is all I remember), and without a manual it was singularly unhelpful.
Heck for all I could tell it would have been singularly unhelpful if I
had a repair manual.

Good luck no matter what you do.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of idiot to use a Pentax.