January PUG is up

Stanley Halpin stan at stans-photography.info
Wed Jan 8 11:01:12 EST 2020

All good! Thanks again for your efforts Brian. I also like the mood in Patrick’s image. And I quite like the lines in Subash’s monsoon shot, the beach in the foreground works well.
 Ann’s snowfall shot puts me right into a situation I have been many times; I am so happy to have retired and so can just hibernate when faced with such conditions! Great image, not so great memories.

Stan