Free at last! - or maybe not quite...

P. J. Alling webstertwentysix at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 19:30:51 EST 2020

I guess that's worse than when I was trying out RawTherapee and it would
crash every time I tried to open a directory with K20D raw files in it.

I've been using DxO Optics Pro, and haven't had any system problems with
it.  I'm still using version 9, which is kind of old, currently they've
renamed the package PhotoLab and in that guise it's up to version 3.

I'd think about upgrading but it still works with my K-5II and I haven't
really found a need for something more yet.

--
Any idiot can shoot with a Canon, Nikon, or Sony, it takes a special kind of idiot to use a Pentax.