PESO - Give in

Bulent Celasun bulent.celasun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 05:36:45 EST 2020

Larry, Ann, Mark and Mike,

Thank you all for visiting and commenting.

Ann,
I had to re-design my WordPress site for that reason, just to be able to display
larger size images. It took about a day. (A Saturday actually, but it
no longer matters ;) )

Mike,
Your comment reminded me of a movie I liked:
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0060921/
I can not ignore a possible interference, though.

Bulent
http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/