PESO - Give in

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 18:39:46 EST 2020

Bulent - when I first looked at the photo  the sign was so small on my
screen I didn't get the jest because I couldn't see the letters on the
sign.- but I went back and enlarged it... after reading a couple of
comments. I should do that all the time with everyone's photos.  The
motion of the car adds a lot too.
Guess you have been traveling a bit :-)

ann