Therapeutic OT peso's for me

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 18:35:17 EST 2020

Dave -- so sorry to hear all that!..   your story is certainly not a
rant , and if sharing the story helps you in anyway at all
never hesitate.  The gang in list is so supportive when things go south
for any of us.
The photos are adorable and I can see how they would bring a big smile
and encouragement.

hugs,
ann

--