Therapeutic OT peso's for me

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery jefferyjohnson at photocapturesbyjeffery.com
Sun Jan 5 15:59:00 EST 2020

I know from personal experience that one must get off ones chest what is
weighing us down. Please vent as often and for as long as you need. Wish
I could offer wise words of comfort but know that we are all here to
listen as best we can. Do keep us posted....

--
Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
</i>