OT: Perhaps this is but kinda not

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery jefferyjohnson at photocapturesbyjeffery.com
Sun Jan 5 13:00:43 EST 2020

Thanks to Ann a few years ago I set up a second shop Photo Captures by
Jeffery - Menagerie
https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Shop/photocapturesbyjeffery-menagerie

I have updated my 2020 Wall Calendars and I have also added a few 11x17
posters and two coffee mugs. I will be adding a few different things in
the coming week. Perhaps a book or two and some more posters so I will
begin having my eggs in two different baskets instead of just my main site.

Again thanks Ann and hope this message fines you well.

Jeffery T Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
https://www.photocapturesbyjeffery.com