OT - Photographer selling gear

Paul Sorenson pentax1941 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:57:49 EST 2020

Below is a post by a photographer from another forum that I frequent...

/I am posting this with a heavy heart. //😢//😢//😢/

/I love photography and ON1 and everything that comes with it... but I
am officially done in #2020. This is taking up too much of my time. I’m
struggling to keep up with the everyday chores of cooking, cleaning and
maintaining my home, so something has to give. I have decided to get rid
of all my gear./

/Below is a list of what's available. Serious inquiries only, and please
don't insult me with low offers./

/Thanks for reading and understanding.../

/1. Vacuum cleaner//
//2. Dustpan and broom//
//3. Mop and bucket//
//4. Lawn Mower//
//5. Leaf blower//
//6. Laundry detergent//
//7. Iron/

/HAPPY NEW YEAR..../

--
Paul Sorenson
Studio1941

Sooner or later "different" scares people.